Cher has been a style icon since she took the stage, and although she has had her ups and downs, her style was one thing that always triumphed. Being unapologetically herself, she takes risks and makes bold statements with her look. This year at the Pamella Roland Show, Frédéric Fekkai Lead Stylist Marshall Lin created “Cher Hair.” A straight blowout with her classic middle part, the look evoked a glimpse of the 70s set against the chic feel of the show. Read on to get the step-by-step to this fabulous look.
1. Start off by applying Fekkai Blowout Primer to the hair.
2. Next, straighten hair perfectly so it’s silky and straight. Create a part at the center.
3. Section the hair to the point of the ear. Comb or brush the hair silky and tight to the nape of the neck.
4. Bring together both sides and form a low ponytail. Brush hair down over ponytail.
– See more at: https://www.bangstyle.com/posts/fashion-week-pamella-roland-resort-frederic-fekkai-2087#sthash.KVj1r5uJ.dpuf